Make Backups of Your Games

Video games have come a long way, even in the last few years. I like to call myself a gamer, playing anything with a good story, good action and good fun. The only thing that is stopping me from playing 24/7 is time and money. With most games having a release price of $160 or more, I'll show you what I found to help keep money in your pocket for that next release. All too often dust or scratches will, at the least, cause the game to skip or jump. Way back to the vary first Nintendo cartridges and having to blow on the contacts gamers have had this problem. Its even easier to damage today's CD's and DVD's. I learned the hard way that the information is stored on the label side, the read side has the most protection and can be buffed out if scratched. If the label is scratched, even a tiny amount, their is no hope of getting those ones and zeros back. My two boys and I take pretty good care of our games and we still get some that eventually wont play. I'll even take the blame for a few of those, but they were all accidents and happened when I least expected it.

After having to replace more then a few games I started looking for something that could use to legally create backups of all my games. I could then put the originals in a safe place and not have to touch them until I needed a new backup. I ran across this website by chance after doing allot of digging. Scratches are now a thing of the past. I don't have to worry about paying for a game 2 or 3 times over and I can save that money to buy other games. Even though we are still careful with the backup copes we don't have to sweat over where its stored or who last touched it before it stopped working. Easy Backup Wizard will take away the worry's you have about damaging your games and keep your hard earned money in your pocket.
Hide Reply